As wedding photographers, we'll be there with you before, during, and after your wedding. We don't just arrive on your wedding day, shoot silently, and leave. We'll be there months prior helping you plan the engagement session and day-of timeline, to you stepping into your dress, to when everyone's celebrating on the dance floor, and we'll be there after the wedding designing your first heirloom . We are multi-taskers; bouquet-holding, dress-fluffing, people-corralling, stealthy-yoga-psychologist-photographers. Forming a connection with our clients is imperative to get the best photographs. We want you to feel like you have friends photographing your wedding. You're not only hiring us to 'take photos', you're hiring us for our years of experience, our personalities, our professional advice, and most of all, to be taken care of.
- Initial Contact: We'll chat over a cup of coffee, tea, or ice cream (preferably ice cream... or donuts, I don't judge), look over albums + galleries, we'll talk about yourselves, ourselves, our approach and how we can help you.
- Booking: Everything is done online! After approving your custom collection, a booking proposal link will be emailed to you where you can review the collection contents, contract, and payment plan. Once the contract is e-signed and retainer is paid, you're all set with us, woohoo! You'll receive an important welcome email with links to the client lounge and portal + an 80 page wedding guide in the mail.
- Engagement Session: We'll begin planning your engagement session within weeks after booking. The sooner the better. I'll provide styling and location advice and be with you every step of the way. We usually shoot the engagement session 3-6 months before the wedding day. This is a great way for us to connect and for you two to become comfortable with being in front of a camera.
- Wedding Planning: Three months prior to your wedding day you'll receive a series of emails jam packed with helpful wedding tips. This leads to the timeline questionnaire 5 weeks prior to the big day, where I can pull information and make a custom photography timeline just for you. We'll be in contact with your planner and videographer to ensure we're all on the same page. I also do a lot of 'armchair' scouting and research so by the time the wedding rolls around we are very prepared and know exactly where we will be photographing everything.
- Arrival: We arrive with a solid mental list of places we plan to photograph formals throughout the day, we also scout 30-60 minutes before our start time to double check lighting and overall look. This allows for efficiency and ease when the action starts. For destination weddings, we arrive 2-3 full days before your wedding in case of travel delays or weather issues.
- Getting Ready: We have a mix of hands-on and an unobstructed approach. I'll move your dress and shoes to the perfect location, lay out your invites in an appealing way, and direct you to a spot with the best lighting before you step into your dress. However, we'll never interrupt a moment between you and your maid of honor; moments are a priority.
- Couple Portraits: We've already 'practiced' during your engagement session so expect the same thing; lots of guidance, affirmation, and open-ended direction to get that signature organic fluid photographs.
- Bridal party & Family: You deserve beautiful photos of your favorite people. We'll get the traditional photographs of your bridal party but then we like to mix it up and have more lifestyle photographs afterwards. With family, we will work from a list (the only list we work from) to ensure we don't miss anyone!
- Ceremony, cocktail, reception: We always shoot the venue/location for better story-telling. You'll want to remember the views, the flowers, and all the little details you put a lot of thought into. When the ceremony and reception starts, we are very hands off! We are always on the look and anticipate those heart warming moments.
- Previews: Expect 15-25 sneak peeks a few days after your wedding!
- Gallery: The full gallery is delivered 2-3 weeks after your wedding. During a very busy season it may take up to 4 weeks. The gallery is organized into different folders for convenience. Images can easily be downloaded, prints can be ordered, and you can favorite photographs in your own titled folders. Feel free to also share the link with your guests so they can download web-size images!
- Heirlooms: You'll receive an email outlining the next steps of your Legacy Album and/or your other heirlooms. You choose your album photos via your gallery, we design the spreads, and you get to request for revisions directly on your pages. Quick and easy. Once it's perfect, the files and your cover choices will be sent to the artisans, it takes 4-5 weeks to be handmade and shipped!