2015 Senior Spokesmodel Program
This year, we are announcing something brand new at Honey Honey Photography for upcoming 2015 high school seniors!
We are introducing a senior spokesmodel program!
We will be choosing 6 seniors that apply and will do a free mini senior session for each chosen rep before summer break begins.
Here's how it will work...
If you are a fun & outgoing 2015 high school senior, we want you to help spread the word about Honey Honey Photography! You can apply by completing the application below. We are planning on accepting approximately 2 students from each high school this year, so apply early for the best chances.
Your goal as a HHP 2015 Senior Spokesmodel is to refer your friends to Honey Honey Photography and have them book their senior session with me. The more you refer, the more rewards!
Here's what you will enjoy...
- Free senior session (2 looks) with 10 images with our logo from the session to grace your Facebook & Instagram feeds.
- Fancy tear sheets to hand-out and a custom smart phone app of your photos to spread the word.
- Custom Facebook Cover Photos.
- Get featured on our website, social media, and other promotional materials.
Rewards for booked referrals:
- 1-4 Referrals = $25 Cash for each referral.
- 5 Referrals = 30% off Print or Product Order on photos from your Senior Photo Session.
- 6-9 Referrals = $25 Cash for each referral.
- 10 Referrals = All digital negatives with no watermarks from your Senior Photo Session on a USB and 5x7 prints of all photos in in a keepsake box.
- 11-14 Referrals = $25 Cash for each referral.
- 15 Referrals = Mini 16gb wifi iPad (Yes! An iPad!)
What's required of you?
- You must be a high school senior graduating in 2015.
- If chosen, your parents will need to sign a model release allowing Honey Honey Photography to use your images on our website and for promotion.
- If chosen, you are responsible of paying $200 for our professional hair & makeup service (we want to represent the best version of you!)
- If chosen, you and your parents agree to promote only for Honey Honey Photography and that you may not model for, or represent any other Photography studio between the date of your acceptance to the program to your graduation day.
- We ask that you have a strong presence in your high school and community, and spread the word via your social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with #honeyhoneyseniors, #honeyhoneyphotography, and by tagging our accounts.
- If chosen, use any pictures from your session as your profile picture on all platforms for at least 6 months and that your photos can not be altered in any way (ex. no Instagram filters).
- Become a fan on Facebook
- If chosen, you are responsible for sending Honey Honey Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for, and complete their senior session by April 2015.